Friday, January 23, 2009

Burdastyle.com/

Paola

#BS-011 Product of Burda
400x555 400x555

Description

At last, a wrap dress! And not just any wrap dress: with crisp lines and elegant structure, this is fresh but classic version. We particularly love the clean, sharp inset pleats in contrast to the soft lines of the collar and cuffs. For the piping, we were inspired by the current contrasting piping look in high fashion, reminiscent of classic gentleman's pajamas. We can't wait to see your versions!

Materials

silk shantung, self-made piping, fabric-covered buttons, snaps


Kyla

#6033 Product of Burda

400x555
400x555
400x555

Description

What are you wearing for New Year's Eve? If you haven't decided yet, this dress is just in time! Perfectly simple and sexy, this dress is sure to please, as it can be worn many ways. Wear over tights, slacks, or jeans, and wear the lovely drape either hanging loose, or up over your shoulder(s). The hem is easily lengthened for more coverage if you like.

Materials

silk jersey, elastic


almost Pollini dress

# Product of Burda
400x555 400x555 400x555 400x555

Description

this is my attempt in copying last winter's dress by Pollini. I drew the pattern at the pattern and sewing school I just started a couple of months ago. It was quite easy to make. I used a fabric that cost me 1 euro a meter, so I didn't worry too much if it wouldn't come out fine, but the fabric is not that bad after all, just a little stiff. The sleeves are somehow twisted and I couldn't figure out how to fix this forward twisting. I have some claustrophobic attacks when I pull it on or take it off, because the top part really fits me like second skin. I've worn it at a vernissage with my Dr.Martens boots instead of the regular boots I'm wearing in the pictures, because I didn't want it to look elegant, I always need a disturbing detail

Materials

wool/polyester



Sabrina
#6008 Product of Burda

Description

This little outfit is the perfect in between season piece. I like wearing it with a turtle neck or a little cardigan if it is too cold, otherwise just bare for warmer times. The pleats are created so that if made in a lighter but stiffer material, the skirt will puff slightly. Try it in a seersucker for the spring or, like our examples a colorful plaid wool which is perfect for late winter/early spring days.

Materials

Plaid wool, big plastic buttons, zipper


Jocole Square Bottom Bag

# N/A Product of Burda
400x555 400x555

Description

Square bottom bag with 2 interior pockets.(Height: 7 ¾” x Width: 11” x Depth: 4”)

Materials

heavy canvas


Tory

#8128C Product of Burda (26172) (8487) $1.00

Description

A simple and pretty way to reorganize your sewing room, your toiletries, make up whatever it may be. A great solution to hide away all those little objects that occupy each ones lifes..

Materials

Polka dot heavy cotton twill, single color cotton Trim Rod




No comments:

Post a Comment